Growling-ChihuahuaGrowling-Chihuahua

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

sabin_figaro is a moron

normally I wouldn't review but come on dude, these weren't "sprites"

jesus

keep on rocking jerry jackson

Jimmy Milk... Jimmy Milk...

Oh sexy stuff...

Whoa. I was just sitting here, right now, and thinking about the holocaust... And then I put this movie on and popped a fat boner. Thank you for giving me endless masturbation material.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Wow

That sniper is a tk-ing fag.

StealthBeast responds:

i know right? thanks for sympathising.

and I love those 10s lol, thanks for the review. Sorry for the late response, I'm swamped =_=

Smile! Smile!

I see Nike, I see Sexy Bitch

Doesn't '88' (the shirt of the bastard guy on the left) mean 'Heil Hitler'? Just trying to get this whole thing squared out.

The Real Master Chief The Real Master Chief

Woah

I got my ass kicked out all over broadway, flat street seven sides.

LordMagicPants responds:

wow. I would have expected four sides or maybe five sides. But seven sides! that's like a million!

Tuti TV:: Tutrix Teaser Tuti TV:: Tutrix Teaser

Boring

Why are they penises?

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

Wouldn't the toaster burn his hands?

I'm pretty sure they didn't have planes in the 80's. Or Canada.

Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

omfg i m afraed of dixcks

y did thare so meny penises tahts y i gaev tihs shit 10th plaes adn i alseo lowerred ur scoer buy giveing yuo 5 foer fithf plase c wut r u gona do nowe

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

Wow

I was laughing out loud this whole movie. My crotch exploded when Christopher Walken appeared. This is the perfect movie.

I liked the DBZ in a Nutshell joke.

Anger Managment(sample) Anger Managment(sample)

Shitty

The voices are terrible, the art is terrible, the plot is stolen from a myriad of similar flash games, the choices suck, the title is misspelled, but somehow this isn't blammed yet. Oh, wait, you got some guy who's respected around here to draw your characters. This is going to end up on the front page. Congratulations. I voted 0.