Growling-ChihuahuaGrowling-Chihuahua

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

The bees were too erratic

creative use of "Live and let die" = 5

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Wow

This is the best thing on Newgrounds, by far.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

So good, I vomited.

This is definitely the best music generator thingy thing thing out there. My hat's off you you.

--0---572-6-94-0---788871---886---782-82---5-1---7--0--3-6- 1---5-6-98-886-9----------1---2---0--23-0-51---8---1--0---8- --2---7-0--1---0---4---3-2---0---3-c-c----b--------a---4-8-1 ---7-1---5-a-a-6-3-0---a--1---5-1---05-3-7----0----3-2---4-0 ---a------------

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You fool. What you fail to realize is that in our eternal struggles against each other, both bidding for power in the world domination game, you spelled "sequel" wrong. I GUESS THE JOKE IS ON YOU!!!

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Gets a little repetetive after a while...

The one thing that REALLY bugged (no pun intended) me was whenever a giant comes to attack my base, he blocks me from clicking on my kamikaze soldiers and then when they explode at the same time as the giant has fallen the giant doesnt die. Lower the giants clicky radius thingy, its really hard to kill them

Suicide Bunny 1 . 2 Suicide Bunny 1 . 2

It was ok...

It was cool, but i don't really see how it made front page. It was kind of glitchy, on the 6th level i made it onto the sheep and died at the same time, allowing me to go to level 7 but be told the game was over. It was pretty monotonous; when I saw Suicide Bunny i expected whips, guns, AND ORGAN SPILLING, but i saw a rabbit jumping onto a sheep. All in all it was ok, but I'd expect more from a front page game.

TARANTULA TARANTULA

It was- how I say - mediocre.

I think I understand what was going on when you made this. You were working on something bigger- perhaps that lobster movie- and you got bored and decided to take a bit of time off and work on another flash. But please, next time, make sure your little "projects" are at least complete before sending them in to NG. If this was an honest attempt at a flash animation- my sincerest apologies go out to you, on more than one level.
Keep up the good work.

Nikey Prison Nikey Prison

Awesome

You are truly a great animator. Keep up the good work.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Wow

Exactly like an NES game, from hitting things with a stick to a near impossible final boss. However, after i beat the game and got the stick that turns the badguys into chickens, i couldnt help but notice that the chickens kicked my ass. It went from relatively easy tall guys with clubs to small chickens that ganged up and raped me. I feel this is either some sick twisted scheme to impregnate domo kun with chickens, or it's a bug you haven't gotten around to fixing.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Dammit!!

Fix the damn paddleball game, dammit

dammit, i was playing fine, had skills of 200 everyhting (strategery dammit) and when it cam to the damn paddleball game it stopped working and i lost that half hour of my life! Dammit i want my life back!! Cool game otherwise

Dammit